Friday, August 26, 2011

Well what can I say, we finally got some rain and my son and I were so thankful we went out and played in it before work and school yesterday........Awesome! I noticed there are several jobs listed on the SCAUG homepage, good to know there is still work out there.

Not too much to report here other than the campus here at S.F.A. is coming back to life with all of the new students walking around with their parents, who by the way look totally scared, knowing there little angels are about to embark on the huge journey of life.

If you want to check out a few neat sites we put up go to our homepage www.crgsc.org and look at some new interactive web apps. So I guess that's it, here's wishing to more rain to come our way and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment